The CLASP Executive Committee met at Vanderbilt’s Center for Latin American Studies on October 11-12, 2012 to map out the next year’s activities of the organization. The EC is very grateful to Vanderbilt for their wonderful hospitality during our meeting and stay.
EC members in the picture (from left to right) include the following members.
- Avery Dickens de Girón, Vanderbilt University
- Matt Van Hoose, Indiana University
- Valerie McGinley Marshalll, Tulane University
- Elizabeth Sáenz Ackerman, Stanford University
- Vince Gawronski, Birmingham-Southern College
- Elizabeth Mahan, University of Connecticut
- Julie Walsh, Georgetown University
- Natalie Arsenault, University of Texas at Austin
- David Arriaza, University of California Los Angeles
- Amanda Wolfe, University of New Mexico
- Paul Duncan, University of Georgia
- Liesl Picard, Florida International University
Beatriz Riefkohl joined the meeting virtually from the University of North Carolina. Thanks to all EC members and their institutions for supporting the Consortium of Latin American Studies programs.